Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Burbon Street memorial college


I tried to put myself outside
Stopped to dream of being seen
A half-naked drunk woman crawled on my mind
An old man told to not spank the street dogs and stay out of light
“Your eyes like a shipwrecked to me, your smile like a thief’s”
I try to put myself outside while my soul is elsewhere
Don’t yell at a Strangelove, peace won’t makes you put to sleep no more.
Take a hidden pit if you would leave the town,
And never knock the church door as a way to find yourself inside
He is nowhere though you think you had seen some traces
And I know it was me myself who sleep aside as that stranger
Its amazes how all cheat happened
Cos I won’t be proud to meet the   director
 You know I always tried to put  myself outside
Nothing but illusion
Else is won’t work for me.

No comments: